2011年1月3日 星期一

David After Dentist 大衛看完牙醫記

南無觀士音菩薩 南無地藏王菩薩 南無阿彌陀佛




David(大衛):...
Dad(爸爸):How did it go? 剛剛進行的怎樣?
David: I didn't feel anything. 我沒有感覺了?
Dad: Yeah. 是吼!
David: Ahhh, I feel funny.啊~~,我覺得有點奇怪。
Dad: Kinda feel good, didn't it? 覺得有點舒服,對不對?
David: Is this real life? 這是現實生活嗎?(我沒在做夢嗎?)
Dad: Yes, this is real life.是的,是現實的生活。
David: OK,now...now I...I've two fingers.好吧,現在我…我有兩隻手指頭。
Dad: Good.很好
David: I've four fingers.我有四根手指頭。
Dad: Four fingers? 四根手指頭嗎?
David: (要把手放進嘴中)
Dad: Nah, ah, ah, ah, don't put that in...don't put it in your mouth. OK? 不行、喔喔喔,不可以把那個放進去,不要把它放到嘴巴裡,好嗎?
David: (搖頭晃腦)
Dad: You feel good? 你還舒服嗎?
David: I can't see anything. 我什麼都看不到。
Dad: Yes, you can. 可以,你看得到的。
David: (想爬起來)
Dad: Stay in your seat. 待在你的位子上。
David: AHHHHHHHHH 啊~~~~~~~ I don't feel tired.我不覺得累。
Dad: You don't? 不會嗎?
David: Do I have stitches? 我有縫傷口嗎?
Dad: Uh-huh. 嗯,有。
David: Do I have stitches? 我有縫傷口嗎?
Dad: Yes.是的。
David: On my teeth? 在我的牙齒上?
Dad: Yeah, don't touch it. Don't. 是,不要摸它,不要!
David: Why can't I touch it? 為什麼我不能摸?
Dad: Because it'll mess up stitches. 因為那樣會弄亂縫線。
David: You've four eyes.你有四隻眼睛。
Dad: Yeah. 對啊。
David: I...I feel funny. Why is this happening to me? 我…我感覺真奇怪。為何我會發生這種事情?
Dad: It's OK. It's just from the medicine. 沒關係的,是藥的關係。
David: Is this gonna be forever? 永遠都會這樣嗎?
Dad: No. It won't be forever. 不會的,不會永遠都樣都這樣。

沒有留言:

張貼留言